Information is one of the most valuable resources in the modern world. Therefore, when trusting it to another entity we must ensure its security.
We understand that since the information that is transmitted to us by the client is confidential, and is the property of the client, we take care to protect it as well as having the equipment to destroy copies of documents to prevent access to such information by third parties.
We have confidentiality agreements with all specialists involved in the execution of orders, and we take all possible measures that our translators and editors do not disclose this information.
Originals are stored in a safe, and offices are under round-the-clock security.
If you have additional wishes or requirements, we are always ready to consider them.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- By providing his personal data at the time of placing the order, the Client gives his consent to the processing and use of his personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (English General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR; Regulation (EU) 2016/679), as well as the Law Of Ukraine "On the Protection of Personal Data" dated 06/01/2010 with the aim of fulfilling obligations by the Supplier to the Client.
- Client’s personal data include, but is not limited to: full name, organization/company name, contact details: phone, email, mailing address, payment data, information on all orders made by the Client.
- The Client agrees to be notified of completion or other details regarding his order (SMS, email, phone).
- The Supplier saves and processes the personal data of the Client solely for the purpose of executing the contract and providing translation services.
- The Supplier saves and processes the Customer’s personal data taking into account technical protection standards, international and national laws, namely: The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR; Regulation (EU) 2016/679), as well as the Law of Ukraine "On the protection of personal data" dated 06/01/2010.
- The Supplier takes the necessary organizational and technical measures to protect against unlawful access to the Client’s personal data. The Client’s personal data is stored on local equipment owned by the Supplier.
- P.S. According to the Law on Personal Data, dated 01.06.2010 No. 2297-VI, as well as with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR; Regulation (EU) 2016/679), our company does NOT store ready translations, therefore, our clients are kindly requested to do so. Please keep electronic or paper translations of your documents.