Educational documents

Before you go to study abroad, you need to prepare properly to avoid any questions arising directly in a particular country. That is why translation of graduation certificates and supplements, diplomas, certificates, CV, research papers and other educational documents is almost always a mandatory necessity. In most cases, our managers are able to give useful advice, but we still recommend you to consult with the "receiving party" before submitting documents for translation, so that we could perform our work exactly as you are required.

Most commonly, all official documents are subject to notarization or legalization. This is necessary to give the document legal force on the territory of another country, so we recommend you to specify the current requirements of the country and the authority where you plan to submit documents.

P.S. According to the Law of Ukraine On Protection of Personal Data, dated 01.06.2010 No. 2297-VI, as well as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR; Regulation (EU) 2016/679), our company does not file performed translations, so please, dear Customers, you are kindly asked to keep translations of your documents in electronic or paper form.